Monday, August 13, 2018

Sad day

I had just got back from Donnie's visitation with Nancy Brown and I went out back for a smoke. The squirrels have been watching me feed the chipmunks nuts, so now they think they can just waltz in and take part... But the squirrels over the chipmunks are so destructive, they run off the chipmunks, steal the peanuts, take over the bird feeder... Pain in the ass the tree rats are... Anyhow.. I was looking at my phone between yelling at the tree rats, when I felt something tapping my sneaker... I looked down and there's 'Buddy', tapping my foot with it's little tail.. Was so cute. I didn't have any peanuts on me, so I popped inside and came out to give it to it, her, he.. Whatever the chipmunk is..  That cheered me up a bit.

Were a lot of people at Donnie's visitation. So sad. Way too young, all of them. My heart and soul goes out to all the families, friends and children.
Still hard to wrap your head around all this. Can't imagine what it's like for those closest.


No comments:

Post a Comment