Sunday, August 19, 2018

'Batushka; Crazy Band From Poland

This was a 'Youtube' find. Who knows what I was watching at the time that this band ended up being a small 'box' on the 'Up Next' column.
There's a 'Hell 'Fest' live show that's pro-shot, but they don't have the 'back up'.... erm 'choir' with them.

BATUSHKA (Батюшка) "Polish black metal legion BATUSHKA are the latest additions to the Metal Blade Records’ US roster.

Pronounced “Batjushka,” the band’s Cyrillic name Батюшка means “father” and is used to address an Eastern Orthodox priest. Despite their themes and imagery, they are not a Christian band. The identities of the members are unknown, but they are involved with other bands. Their live lineup contains eight members." - Metal Blade Records.

It's like a cross between 'Ghost' & 'Zeal & Ardor'

This is a clip video of a performance, but will give you an idea of what we're dealing with here.



Did I write about these guys already...... Anyhow, they are a 'what I'm listening to now' band.

Just wicked.. original? Maybe not, musically outstanding? meh... But just damn wicked\! What can I say,I like the evil and ANYTHING that will make any religious faith feel uncomfortable... Because we should be made to feel uncomfortable.

And I feel very uncomfortable lol.. I feel like crap today, the humidity is all but gone, it's semi cool, I mean it's 26C but after near 44C weather for a month, 26 is 'cool'... And yes a definite change in the humidity. Take my word on it.,


No comments:

Post a Comment