Thursday, August 2, 2018

100°! That's The Temperature, Not The KYUSS song

Whoohooo! Now we're cookin' with FIRE! over 38°C and that's 100°F... Another 10 more degrees and we'll rival Death Valley, Arizona!

Mind you it ain't as humid there.... Weather Network says some rain coming at 6PM until after 7... But I don't believe it... Still, I'll kill off tonight's walk just in case... I don't mind getting wet, but I don't walk in thunderstorms..



For Posterity I took a screenshot:


Be something to tell the grandkids about someday... OHHH wait! I don't have any 'grandkids'! Ahh well, maybe I'll get them to etch it on my tombstone...'Here lies Chris Waddell, survived the day it was hot as Hell'

Stay frosty kids! Drink loads of liquids! That's water, alcohol and coffee/tea won't do shit for ya....


No comments:

Post a Comment