Sunday, August 5, 2018

And You Thought It Was Hot Before...

Last week, I think it was Wednesday or Thursday we hit 40°C (Around 100°F)... Earlier this evening the Weather Network put out a 'Weather Alert' statement that warned of extreme heat coming tomorrow. The message says that the 'Humidex' will reach 41°C so that's 105.8°F! I think I might just stay home tomorrow.... Again, Praise the almighty spaghetti Monster that my air conditioner that's over 15 years old is still kicking ass and taking names!

I decided to eat outside because it's so nice and I was sitting at the picnic table my neighbors bought last Summer... I was keeping an eye out for 'Buddy' as it's prone to come around if it sees me out there.
I turned around to see that the chipmunk I've dubbed 'Noid' because it's super paranoid of me, was actually up on my stoop at the top of my stairs. It's not too hard to figure out if it is 'Noid' or 'Buddy'.
If it's Buddy it'll run right too me. Sometimes it's a bit stand offish, but it seems when I say certain words it'll hop forward toward me. Anyhow, I figured it was Nid when I tossed a couple peanuts at it and it just sat there looking at me... Well, check out the video.



I don't know how I don't end up smashing my cane all too bits when I'm out walking and listening to AMEN... I'm telling you, there was never anyone more crass, obscene and pissed off than Casey Chaos of AMEN.
It's truly music that makes me want to break stuff. They had been working on a new album, but I haven't heard anything about the band or anything from Casey Chaos in quite a while. Could be he's not well again or that he's just dumped social media, which isn't a bad thing.

Justified
Amen

This is it in the lions share
Tied to this bed + I can't stand no more

Do you need what I need
In this vault of disease

Take your sides content to bleed
Your revolution died with all your greed

I set the time to all the lies
Of those in bed without a bind

Inside this church
We will burn all the lives
Of the women
Inside this church
We will burn all the lives
Of the damaged

Unjustify. Killed desire

Do you bleed what I bleed
In this house of disease

Genocide in where I live
I can't forget too much + can't forgive

I'm just a fool with severed eyes
With severed lies with seven eyes

Inside this church
We will burn all the lives of the women
Damaged, damn, live, living, living

Unjustify

Get up and walk away
From this blaming halo

Got to move and set fire
To your church

Move to the living
Justify the testified...petrified...obey
Walk away it's just a flaming halo
In this blame invention

Get up and set fire
To your church

Songwriters: Casey Karim Chmielinski
Justified lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment