Thursday, August 9, 2018

FACK! And FRAK!

As I whined about yesterday, the weather's done fukin' havoc to my back... With the inclement weather that's settled in, last night, this morning was brutal.. So I slept as long as I could.

Waking up, I felt my back didn't feel too bad. I wasn't going to shower, but since after my shower yesterday and being out to run an errand or two, I was sweaty and I decided my back didn't feel 'too bad'... Famous last words...

Into the shower I went, after the shower, I was toweling off and you know, when you're drying yourself, you got to bend and twist and move to get dry, it was in one of these bends that it hit, like a jagged, electrical bolt of lightning from my ribcage, up my spine to my brain, telling the brain to release a howl out of my mouth, the shock of pain also made its way to my legs and my knees buckled, if the kids next door were in their driveway at the time they might have wondered what I was up to, the howl of pain, the long string of expletives that followed... Now, my back's the worst it's been... But hey, at least I'm clean...

(reasonably hand drawn facsimile of my agony)

No comments:

Post a Comment