Friday, July 20, 2018

President Of The International Internet Cult Of The Weird

The internet is filled with weirdness... When I die and my family goes through my computer, they are going to be like, "What the fuck????" ... Because of all the random weird photo's, memes and photoshopped junk I've created over a decade now.

I found years ago a virtual treasure trove of utter weirdness, crazy, incomprehensible whacky insane and sometimes disturbing videos.... FEAST your brain on these... Some may be familiar, some, I hope the are not.... Alot of these were originally 'Flash' animated video, which thank the Gods of Weirdness they are now on YouTube:



You all probably know this one:

Classic 'School bus' - "I want to feel your Mother's Hips"....


Hyakugojyuuichi!!! by Neil Cicierega

Gollum Rap!

Uber Internets Classic: All Your Base Are Belong To Us!

And the one, the only, the original... Radiskull & Devil Doll - Dediccated to my Stinky Leanne P


Maybe I'll make Friday's into The International Internet Cult Of The Weird videos day.....

Some weird photo's from my PC




No comments:

Post a Comment