Monday, July 23, 2018

Hmmm.... Surrey & Vancouver Transit Have Signed Up...

 Surrey & Vancouver Transit have signed up to my YouTube account....

This is odd and it led me to think, There's only one reason they'd have signed up to my YouTube account and that my friends is due to the 'Incident'....

So, it was January 8th 2011 and I was in my room at the house I was renting in Burnaby, British Columbia, and, as I had heard many times before, the distinct sounds of a vehicle crash at the intersection, just meters from my doorstep. In fact, there was a bus stop practically in front of my house.
So, unlike usual, this time I grabbed my video camera. I had always thought 'safety first' and usually didn't grab the camera for all the past accidents I got out to see.

So, I walked down my front steps and well, let's let the video do the talking:

Kinda crazy eh? Like NO one was around, none of my other neighbors came out to see what had happened... Why was this bus driver laying on the floor? Did not have his seatbelt on? Then I had heard that they, whoever, lawyers, insurance companies, tried to frame the old guy for the accident, but apparently another bus, the one that the bus driver had come to where I was and 'took over the scene', had seen the bus not stop and plow into the old guy (who was for all intense and purposes, as far as I could see, shook up, but unhurt.

I think, that I did get a call about this accident. I can't remember really, because I was out there for quite a few accidents at that corner.
Several I only saw the aftermath, including, a nurse who "fell asleep" at the wheel when she got to the corner and this caused her to 'floor it' and run smack dab into the ass end of my room mates car, sending it up a car space.
Walking out one morning to go to work and heard this smash, as the bus was driving by the house and this guy at the bus stop says to me, "Did you see that?" And I said, 'No, what happened??' and the guy tells me the bus went along the side of my roomies car, taking off his mirror in the process... That one he could do nothing about because we didn't get which bus it was and some other reasons they gave him.

Then there was the night the bus drove into the basement of my neighbors house. He got my message after he came out of the movies with his girlfriend...

A block down I was waiting for a bus and a car accident happened right in front of my eyes, with the car being flung in my direction, glass and bits of car hitting me in the face and chest (they were minute fragments)....

SO, when Gord and I were out a few years back to visit my Aunt in the Burnaby hospital low and behold at some point they'd actually put in traffic lights! Brilliant.... The accident in which the car went into the neighbors place, I had pleaded with the officer to get something done and he had told me my report and calling the city would help but the accidents were stacking up.

So, wonder if that's why.. I mean, it's not like I've posted any Vancouver transit videos since after my rant about the buses taking off on disabled people.... LoL, maybe they found THAT video....

Was a soupy walk! Holy! The trail that runs parallel to University avenue was still wet from last night/this morning's rain...

The Jehovah Witness were out again, but they had snag some dubass into talking to them, so they didn't say boo to me....

Well, it can't be the most comfy place to sleep, but at least she's keeping cool.... She loves that box, it' her snack bar for treats, it's a part of our nightly fight before bed and it's a bed!



Pro Memoria
Ghost 

Lucifer, whispering
Silently into your mind
Who walks behind
Who walks behind
Standing tall, invincible
But do not forget your knives
To save your lives
To save your lives

Don't you forget about dying
Don't you forget about your friend death
Don't you forget that you will die

Don't you vomit savage slurs
Spewed up wickedly
To hide from me
To hide from me
Navigate all alone
On this tempestuous sea
To ride with me
To ride with me

Don't you forget about dying
Don't you forget about your friend death
Don't you forget that you will die
Don't you forget about dying
Don't you forget about your friend death
Don't you forget that you will die

Lucifer, whispering
Silently into your mind
Who walks behind
Who walks behind
Had you had the chance today
You would've sold out too
Ain't that right
Sweet Saint Peter?

Don't you forget about dying
Don't you forget about your friend death
Don't you forget that you will die
Don't you forget about dying
Don't you forget about your friend death
Don't you forget that you will die
Don't you forget about dying
Don't you forget about your friend death
Don't you forget that you will die
Don't you forget about dying
Don't you forget about your friend death
Don't you forget that you will die

Songwriters: Niclas Frisk / Jesse St John Geller / Sarah Hudson
Pro Memoria lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management

No comments:

Post a Comment