Wednesday, July 11, 2018

OK, Maybe I Jumped The Gun

Which is better than 'jumping the shark'!

I shouldn't be sayin that 'Chris is gonna miss us', because that's how thing's looked when 'Arthur' was coming up the coast.
So, still prep!! And if it should not hit us, well then you got all them supplies for when one does or for Winter when we get a huge blizzard.

According to 'The Weather Network':
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/atlantic-season-tropical-storm-hurricane-eastern-canada-chris/106073/

Parts of Newfoundland and bits of Nova Scotia may get a bit of a slap from 'Chris'. They have an 'embed' code, but it doesn't work....

Anyhow! Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer... If not, well git out there and do something crazy this Summer, like... Jumping a shark!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping that I could look out my window and say "Stop it, Chris!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, I was kinda a let down eh? bah maybe next time!

      Delete