Friday, July 13, 2018

An Oasis

Don't know why, maybe boredom but I decided to watch the documentary on 'Oasis'...

Sometimes you watch a band documentary, a band you might not even like and by the end you come about face on them. You may not even become a fan, but you can appreciate the struggles they've had, the obstacles they've over come.
But when you got a band, where the guy walks off stage because he doesn't feel it or he's got a poop stuck in his butt hair.. Whatever, your fans, which you so loudly claim you love, you put a bad taste in their mouths and who knows, maybe for true fans it doesn't even do anything bad for them, they just 'know' the band so well, they are like, "oh, It's just the Gallagher brothers, they are just like that".
Well I wanted to be a Rock star, I know I didn't try hard enough, but to see some people abuse that position is infuriating to me.  Whether it's Kurt Cobain, Axl Rose or Liam Gallagher... It's rotten.

I've never liked the band, I've never understood why people liked the band. I know they don't care what people think, I know they are crass, I know they are dodgy... But this documentary did NOTHING to make me like the band any better.
I just don't get them. I don't get their music and you people know me well by now or at least have for a long long time and know I'm not closed minded... These guys are just tarts, they boasted they'd be around forever. Even in this documentary they did. But where are they now? A '90's memory.

All this stuff with the fighting and violence, drugs... Sure, sure other bands have been through it, but these guys are just tarts. If I never hear another 'Oasis' song again, I'll be just totally over the moon... Not that I can even every recall hearing an Oasis song... I think the only ones I know are 'Champagne Supernova' and 'Wonderwall'.. Whinny, crappy, uninspired...

Where the hell am I now?

Some new friends.
Paia - She reminds me of my ol girl Piggey Sue. Especially in the early morning as she walks around like a brat with a cooking pot and a wooden spoon bangin' it as loud as she can crying "I want outside! I want outside".

Cooper AKA 'Coop' - This old fellah is so chill. I think he's an old soul. 

Aura - Poor gal. She is a rescue and was abused by her previous owners. It's taken near a month for her to be comfortable around me. I think I must resemble the one who abused her or someone around that person. She's a good girl. Just delicate. But speaking the majik word 'Walk?'.... She'll become your best friend... Until about 10 minutes after you get back and she's like, "HOLY crap! Who the hell are you?? Why are you here? What do you want???"

I don't know where I am or how I got here... I just woke up here last Friday... Got to stop huffing laundry detergent... But it's a nice place with a pool and an awesome oven and stove! Back home in a couple days! Hopefully Elsa didn't party too hard while I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment