Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Don't Be Worrying About 'Chris'

Was just checking out the radar for the East Coast. From what it looks like, the tropical storm 'Chris' is going to dissipate and fade away.
This graphic from the National Hurricane Center will give you a better idea:
Here's an animated /Gif from the GOES-East Sat, it's a pretty nifty sat, has fantastic imagery. You can see 'Chris', looks pretty well formed, but the 'Intellicast' site, shows 'Chris' breaking up pretty quick.


Now, I know I'll probably ruffle some feathers here, but I'm a bit sad my potential hurricane won't be even much of a footnote in the hurricane season for 2018, but I do love a great storm...

Speaking of which, today's rolling through of thunder storms was pretty lame. Lasting only minutes, not even a half an hour I doubt.

That's all for today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment