Monday, July 23, 2018

It's Kinda 'Soupy' Out There

HAHA! I just thought of this joke! Totally made up by me! Copyright ©2018:

What do you call an 'Acadien' roasting in this heat? A French Fry! HAha! Damn I'm so funny... Lookin'!

Now, first, let's get this straight here, I'm not complaining about the heat. I LOVE the heat, it's the humidity. It's so humid out there, "How humid is it?", it's so humid that I was dryer before I took my shower. After, I don't think I ever really dried off again.

According to the Weather Network currently it "feels like" it's 37°C out there. They've issued a "Extreme Heat Warning", probably until Wednesday evening. Tomorrow we're supposed to hit humidex values of 40°C or so.

I had felt pretty crappy all day yesterday, and I had errands to run today, so I was out. Tomorrow I have little to do so I think it'll be a day of rest inside. I've got the R2 A/C unit running now, normally I don't have it running until after supper. What's the sense of turning on A/C if the oven or stove is just going to eat that cooler air? But I got left-over steak and veggies from last night's BBQ, much thanks again to my neighbors, so the nuker won't put out to much heat while I warm that up...

Stay frosty my friends. Try to be thankful for these hot days because Winter is coming!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment