Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The LAST Flood Video of 2018!

[EDIT: Dang the YouTube folks are on the ball today. I had not uploaded that 'Elsa' video and thrown it on the 'ol Blog here when I got a 'Copyright Violation' email from Youtub! I dunno if they got folks that watch every video that comes up or they got some kinda bot that can recognize music... Not that the 'Doughboys' were an obscure band, but dang, they caught it quick! If the music disappears, that's why!]

That's right! All done, no more flood vids, even if it comes back up and swallows my house!

Water's are now receding. No rain is in the forecast so this should be it. Almost every street in Fredericton that was closed is now open. Fredericton drivers can get back to their normal selves.

So, here it is, my last flood video for 2018.... But first! Elsa being cute while listening to 'The Doughboys'!

Ok, here's the last flood vid.





No comments:

Post a Comment