Sunday, May 6, 2018

Termination Shock

[Updated]
The termination shock is the boundary marking one of the outer limits of the Sun's influence, and is one boundary of the Solar System.




The bow shock is a shock wave formed at a distance of 3-4 Earth radii or so in front of the nose of the magnetopause by the encounter of the supersonic solar wind with the "obstacle" to its flow presented by the Earth's magnetic field.



FIN
'It's A Lie' - Was my attempt to pull off a Chris Cornell 'like' vocalization. Local business owner Sue Lawrence' used to boast that I was "Fredericton's Cornell"... A compliment I can hardly digest. I've never couched myself as being even a proficient singer. I just did what I did and tried my best.
Recording by: Lloyd Hanson Reel North Studios 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment