Thursday, May 17, 2018

The Further Adventures of 'Chippy' & 'Skit'

Broke out my DSLR today. Just not getting satisfactory pictures or video with my cellphone.
But as you can see by this first video of, I think Chippy, the quality is mucho better.


Here's some of my first pix from today. I've got a small shitty tri-pod, but it does the trick:
 Chippy
Chippy

That's 'Skit' ... Skittish, but warming up to me. You just have to be patient and quiet and move slow.

Chippy in the foreground & Skit in the back. Got some vid of Skit, chasing off Chippy. I'd had thought it'd be the other way around. Maybe 'Skit' is a she...

Couple of the birds that frequent the feeder. I think they are a 'couple' as they always come together. Haven't searched out exactly what species they are yet. 


In other news, the X-Ray went well this morning, well, until she figured out that I had a "double ponytail"! ... She was like, "Ok, a couple more, turn on your side here and ... Oh! Do you have a double ponytail??" and then she walked off to her assistant on the computer "whisper, whisper"... Comes back. "Well, we'll have to do a couple positions over again... You didn't say you had a double ponytail!"... And I'm thinking... 'Um, you didn't ask ANYTHING about whether I had 'A' PONYTAIL!'... Anyhow. all went well... Now, we await the results.



No comments:

Post a Comment