Tuesday, May 15, 2018

'Chippy The Chipmunk & Friends' - |Even Closer Encounter

Described in the video, but I went out to put the bird feeder under some cover. I've found that when the rain makes the feed on the outside rim of the bird feeder moist, that the critters lose interest in it, so when it's about to rain, I've been putting the feeder in a dry place.
When I closed my apartment door I saw the chipmunk dart from the base of the feeder right over to the steps leading into my backyard... Almost like it was greeting me. It certainly didn't run off in fear.

Also in this video, a couple of birds that frequent the feeder popped by. They too seem to be growing used to me being around and don't seem to look at me as a threat.

And then! Well, just check out the vid!


No comments:

Post a Comment