Sunday, May 27, 2018

Tempus Fukit!

Just ordered myself a special Birthday gift. I've been good most of the year and haven't shopped online for much as I've been trying to lower my 'collecting' habit. BUT, I couldn't resist. I have Ghost's first album on CD and then 'Infestissumam' and 'Meliora' on vinyl... So I got the T-shirt/Vinyl pack of  'Prequelle', to be released June 1st. BUT, with my purchase I got 'Rats' and 'Dance Macrabe' 320/Mp3's and I think if they release any other singles, I'll get access to those and of course a download of the full album on June 1st.


I was saying to a friend the other day about how lucky I felt to have seen Ghost on their second tour... But I was wrong. I actually caught them on their very first North American tour, which makes it feel all that more special. This band is going to be among the first to replace the 'Arena touring' acts of this century, such as Iron Maiden, Ozzy and the other 'dinosaur Rock' acts.

Mark my words, you'll see!

Tobias Forge, who is the genius behind 'Ghost' has the best of ideas and planning. He's learned a lot from touring with Iron Maiden and others. And it's all in the planning and management, that's where success lies. Mark your goals, stick to them, make a 1, 3, 5, 8, 10 year plan and stick to your guns and you will achieve success (Oh it also helps to have some sort of creative genius in your band).


"Are you on the square? Are you on the level? Are you ready to swear right here, right now before the Devil?"

In the sign of the times, computers talk to you, cameras want to tell you to do stuff... Google+ took several of my photo's, on it's own and made this cool animated 'gif''

No comments:

Post a Comment