Thursday, May 10, 2018

Dream Log ||

So, I'd guess it's some improvement over the first night's attempt. Albeit it seems a lot at the time I write it down, when I look back and type it out, it ain't so much, but matched against Dream Log | it's a step forward.

Was a weird dream:

'We had a lot going on. I don't know what all the hubbub was about, it was almost like a carnival/festival atmosphere.
A Middle Eastern man was a knife thrower and actually threw a weird kind of knife that stuck right into my shoulder blade.
Later it seemed as though we were preparing for Gord and Crystal's wedding. There was a lot of people about and everyone was doing something. 'Amir', the knife throwing man was doing dishes.
 I asked if there was anything i could do to help, although my Mom wasn't there, the person I asked seemed to make it feel like it was her.
Someone said I should go play some video games if I wanted to help and I replied that I don't play video games.
There was someone talking to me and they said, "What kind of a person doesn't play video games?"
That's all I remember really.
I'll elaborate more on the 'knife throwing' incident.
I wasn't hiding per-se, but there was a crowd around me and I could see this man was throwing oddly shaped knife-like objects. The one that struck me and stuck into my shoulder was odd, the 'blade' was shaped in a corkscrew and it was a black as the handle was.'

Again, there was much more to the beginning of the dream, but I could only get the ending of it. But it seems like one kinda starts from the end and works their way back, as so far, each night a bit more of each dream has stuck with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment