Thursday, May 3, 2018

Out Again in the Flood

Man, screw YouTube! Seriously. Ok, the video 'content' is the same subject, but it's not a fucking duplicate video.
I edit the video together, go to upload it to my account and when it's done it "rejects" the video because it's a "Duplicate of another video" - Which it clearly is not. The only area that I even shot footage at that was the same as past videos was along the green. I call total bullshit. Their "fix", add more content or edit your video.. Fuck you. I'll upload it here instead... Grumble grumble.. Fucking Youtub....

ok. NO video ... 'Blogger' won't upload it either..... Trying Google Drive... What a pain in the ass.

Beat up day. Temperature went from +25 yesterday to around +6 this morning, with a high around +12 - That's the kinda weather that really screws with me. Thanfully those kinds of temperature swings only happen in the Spring and Fall.

Here's the link to todays video... Couldn't even get an 'Embedded' version... Pftt!! Pfttttttt!


No comments:

Post a Comment