Monday, October 1, 2018

'Rock For Donnie' Interview On The Crazy Train

[Updated: Thanks to Gary B. for pointing out that I had 'Oct. 29th' when it should have been 'Sept 29th']

In case any of ya's missed it, here's the link to the podcast of Saturday, September 29th Crazy Train that Larry Hall, Ian Noble and I were guests on to talk about the Oct. 13th 'Rock For Donnie' benefit.




AND! Because I know you love them as much as I do here's a brand new video from Poland's 'Behemoth':


'Bartzabel' is the second single from the bands on a verge of being released, 'I Loved You At Your Darkest'. The album comes out this week, October 5th.
(A bit of a bummer, but I got an email from the band's store saying that there's been a delay due to production of the vinyl.... So I won't get my album this week.)


No comments:

Post a Comment