Sunday, January 27, 2019

The Hazards of Being Ugly

For years now, every once in a while, I'll wake up with blood on my face and usually a scratch somewhere on my face as well.

I've always said that this happens because I'm so ugly that when I'm sleeping at night, I'm subconsciously aware of my ugly face, so I try to scratch it off in my sleep.

The other morning I woke. Was getting ready for the day and went into my bathroom to wash up...
As I looked in the mirror, I was kinda stunned to see blood from the bottom of my left eye, right down my cheek to my moustache... I'd never seen that much blood on my face... I wish I had taken a photo of it, but I was all sleepy headed and just kinda mechanically had washed the blood off my face before the thought of a photo made it to my brain.

Ahhh the hazards of being ugly!

 Make Up Effects by Mike Fields on me or is it make up?

4 comments:

  1. Your perfect. I said so and don’t argue with your Sister,lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawww, no way I am 'perfect'....Not even by Waddell standards!! (I don't know what that means....)

      Delete
  2. That's bad ass. I learn more about you every day. Sorry about your sleep scratches. Maybe ya ought to bandage your hands before you lay down to sleep LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang it! Great idea! I'm wearing mittens to bed tonight!!!

      Delete