Sunday, January 20, 2019

Storm Update:

We be in the freezin' rain portion of the show right now. I dunno, my Brother Scott on the Northside of the river, said that it was crazy, after the plow went by it was snow up to his waist... It ain't like that over here. I mean I was commenting to my neighbor Brad about how it wasn't as bad as they said it might be.
I haven't even taken any pix or vids... I mean, it was snowing now it's freezing rain lol... The wids are not THAT crazy that it's like white out conditions... It's definitely been a lot more intense than this.. I mean other storms...

My back is killin' me. I know that. Just been sitting here blastin' tunes, watching Elsa flip me off... Such a bitchy kitty.

If ya want, at around 7:31 PST, you can watch the Super Blood Wolf, Chicken Moon.... We can't see it here that's for certain and won't be seein no clear skies 'til who knows when.


How about some Happy Time Snowstorm Music, it's even a 'lyric video', so you all can sing along!

|Enjoy the weather, wherever you are...

2 comments:

  1. I can’t see out so there’s that,lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well lucky you! hehe. it's just freezing rain here. Winds not even blowing that hard.

      Delete