Tuesday, November 27, 2018

HOLY CRAP! Look What They Found On Mars!!!

Holy toledo! You'd never have expected that after taking a perfect clear photo from the InSight instrument deployment camera that shows a wonderful Martian landscape...


Then the next photo they released... This happened!
Thanks to Larry Burke for the pic


Solar panels have been deployed and InSight is gaining energy! Man, gonna be such a long wait for science... BUT, the camera's seem to be up and working, so between the time it'll take to test the instruments bed, they'll hopefully take lots of nice pix for us!

the 'Snow storm' we were supposed to get never materialized, in fact I think we lost snow today... But the night is young and there's still time to get walloped!

Disappointed that my dry vape has 'broken'... It's not a fatal break, but it's a pain in the ass. The plastic mouth piece has seperated.. So I called the main store and they said if I took it back to the store I bought it from that they'd replace the mouthpiece.... But the guys running the store I bought mine from, well no offence to 'em, but they've always seemed a bit 'dick-ish'.. So once we get another good day for being outside, I'll see if they'll replace it, if not, i'll go back to their higher ups.

Now, some might say, welll use CrazyGlue to put it back together, but that 'metal' part heats up, I ain't about sniffin' no glue lol... That would be a maybe fatal or sickening result....


No comments:

Post a Comment