Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Extend Your Life!! & No Mars News

Yes, yes my friends! I'm gonna buy a couple cases of this stuff! I mean, what could go wrong? AND it will extend your life!!
Ahh cool refreshing Fukushima water! I wasn't planning on making any kids anyhow!

Tomorrow, Drs/ appointment.... BUT, before that, got kinda an unsettling message from the neighbors last eve. The landlady has someone coming to "assess" the house tomorrow morning.... There'd been talk about her possibly selling the place.... I'm pretty sure my neighbors would be the buyer... But it still kinda like... 'Do I need to prepare?'.... I had just about got to the point of no stress whatsoever in my life... I'm pretty sure they'll buy the place and I'll be ok....

So the 'big storm' never really hit us... We were supposed to get up to 25cm of snow... Winds up to 50k... Supposed to be sideways... I think we got less snow now lol... But still a lot on the ground... And the winds never whipped up... Tomorrow's supposed to be windy and snow should start early tomorrow morning here.... I'm gonna take my I-Shred to the store and get a new mouth piece. I called the main store today and got the lads name i was talking to. He said this problem with the mouth piece is known and they've been having to exchange them, so I shouldn't really have any problems... I do just feel more comfortable now, as I didn't have anyone's name.. So I could walked in there and said, 'Um yeah, the guys at the main store said I could exchange the mouth piece'... "And who were you talking to?".... 'Ummmm.... Someone?'....
So now I can whip out a name, so there really shouldn't be any problem... Kinda crappy that this 'problem' is "well known".
The mouth piece has like a 'spike' in it, so when you put it on the I-Shred the stake inserts into the chamber with your herb, you can then rotate the mouth piece so as to 'churn' up the herb in the chamber... I think therein lies the fault, this turning of the mouth piece seems to eventually cause the mouth piece to... fall apart... It's a great device, I still stand by it, but... Obviously with that outstanding issue... Like how long will this new mouth piece last? How long will they let us keep exchanging it...
I  guess when I get the new one, I won't be turning it to churn up the herb....

Man, I haven't drank alcohol in over, jeez, 15 years? But Metallica & Motorhead have just put out two really, really, yummy sounding products...

Metallica's 'Blackened' Whiskey - Uses the aged cedar wood barrels and some kind of low frequency as it ages.... (Sadly, just after announcing this new drink, the owner of Blackened Dave Pickerell passed away... )

https://blackenedwhiskey.com/

And Motorhead's rum! Myum!

https://www.urban-drinks.de/en/motoerhead/

That's some yummy sounding stuff! Maybe someday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment