Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Capital Project Roll Out

Wow! Much more videos than I expected for the roll out! I was thinking about this last night. About writing a small 'review'... But I'm super biased. I haven't been the best of friends for many of my closest friends of late, but Tim is one of my best friends. We've spent a lot of time together and have had some serious discussions about everything you can think of.

I think Tim and I carry a kind of passion for music that's hard to find. There's lots of people who 'love' all genres of music, but I think for Tim and I there's something different about it. Not sure what it is, I don't know how to explain it.... LOL Tim and I are just connected through our love of music and film maybe because we're both adopted... who knows...

The episodes look and sound great. Tim's crew has done a fantastic job mixing the audio of bands that already sound fantastic on their own. Love the editing and flow of each one, this is just the tip of the iceberg folks... Prepare ye!!

I found this interview Tim did with Matt Carter a local music fan and the creator, editor, writer for Grid City Magazine. I think anyone interested in the Capital Project should watch this video because Tim explains a lot about the project and how it will be released on Youtube, plus some more surprises coming up.

Hopefully that will answer some questions people might have about how all of this material is gonna end up available to watch.

I had thought about posting all of the releases, but I'm afraid there will be so many and I don't want to commit to posting everything they post and then not feel well some week and not post it and end up feeling bad i'm not posting them lol...

So, here's the first videos that came out, they are on Youtube under 'The Capital Project', so I'll trust all of you to find them on your own after.
The best thing you can do is 'Subscribe' and 'Like' and SHARE... This is our community and it'll help everyone is this is sent to as many people as each of us can.
Have friends who used to live here? Send them the links! Share the videos!

I'm so very proud of Tim and the crew and what they've accomplished. I've been lucky to have helped on the project and been able to sit with Tim while he's editing and watch the magic come alive to what we have here available today.

SO here's some of the first Capital Videos! Enjoy our rich history and fantastic talent!

Ahh El Grant and the gang. Growing up, watching these guys, being inspired by them as a kid. It's great to see them in the first video of the series.

My friends at CHSR!

So keep your eyes peeled and lol, I'll post episodes I appear in,,,. Hey someone's got to stroke my ego these days! Might as well be me!

Now I'm gonna go barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment