Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Some Quality Time With 'Sweetie' - New Chipmunk Vid

Fack ,this nausea. I've had to smoke up, let's see.... 7 or 8 times today. Thrown up twice.

At least for once I got in some alone time with Sweetie. Usually Lil' Guy is running back and forth, so I don't get a chance to let Sweetie get to know me. But I've had at least 3 times now where Sweetie and Lil' Guy were no more than feet away from, each other and I pacified them both with peanuts.. Although, one time once Lil' Guy got his peanuts and Sweetie had hers Lil' Guy decide to put the run to Sweetie, usually it's been the other way around, but he chased her right through the backyard.

So this evening I went out and Lil Guy wasn't around, so Sweetie got my full attention.


So lots to look forward to on my BD weekend. Saturday a dinner with friends, kinda open ended to who wants to attend, but Pizza Delight ain't a big place. Then Sunday I'm having dinner at my oldest brother Scott's place and usually Scott, Andrea and I go out for supper, but I had a special request for this birthday. Scott and Andrea are awesome cooks and I've had a hankering for a dish you can't seem to find anywhere and that's mole pablano, it's a chicken dish but the sauce has chocolate in it... It's sooooo good! Providing the chocolate shines through in the taste, not too much! But I'm sure Scott'll do an amazing job,

Tomorrow is finally gonna be nice out, but then rain Friday and then sun on my birthday, rain Sunday, it is Spring.. So we can't complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment