Thursday, May 30, 2019

I Don't Get Angry Often....

And this is a pretty silly thing to blow up about, but sometimes, it's the little things that get to us.

I don't need to write how important music is to me. It's a given. It's blood, it's alcohol, it's air to me.. I need music.

I try to invest in the best headphones I can afford, my most recent pair are Sennheisers- I think they might have been around $70/$80? Not bad, not outrageous... And they are really nice, had a great balance of everything I need. Loved them. Probably best headphones I've had yet.
I think I've had them for maybe 2 or 3 years. I take care of them, I am gentle with them, they are my ears when I'm out.

Today, as I'm about to leave I get my phone ready, what song, pop the headphone jack in the input, put them on, turn around and.... The right headphone cuts out... I'm thinking, 'oh, it might be just disconnected a bit'.... Check it, nope, it's fine.. mamipulate the cord to the jack a little, both headphones work... Then then the right headphone cuts out again.... And that was it.

I was furious. Even scared Elsa a bit. I don't get mad that often or really angry, frustrated, sure, all the time, but mad? No... Today, yes.... I'm not sure, but the methotrexate might work on my nerves a bit as I've found I've been a lil moody and quick tempered recently, which is not me at all.
I even hit something. I never 'hit' anything in anger, because I'm generally not angry....

It's my biggest pet peeve about headphones.... In all this time, they've not figured out how to stop that fucking 'disconnect' that seems to happen right were the wire for the headphones hit the jack, that connection in there seems to get bent a lot and evidently it'll cause a Right or Left headphones audio to go 'on and off'.....

So, the Sennheisers are dead.... I did have a pair of ear bud headphones, but they are next to useless in my ears.,
See something a lot of people don't notice about me are my incredibly tiny, almost baby like ears, I have fucking tiny ears and the ear canal seems to be effected by this small size because ear buds will NOT stay in my left ear, they constant pop out. I considered Crazy Glueing that earbud in today.....

Fucking technology!! FIX the GODDAMN headphone/jack problem!!! Oh and make longer lasting batteries for stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment