Thursday, May 16, 2019

I did actually go on FB and post this (I know! And I didn't burst into flames!), but for those not on my FB or don't go to FB.

Last Fall we played (The Wasteland Zombies that is) the benefit that was put on to raise money for Donnie Robichaud's kids future at Fredericton's Tribute bar & lounge. 12 bands, 12 hours of some of the best of the area's bands well crafted in Rock'N' Roll & Heavy Metal, all of these bands in one or another had members that played with or were an influence on/friends with Donnie musically in his younger days.

They reached and even exceeded the goal of $10 grand for the kids future!

It was an absolutely stunning day... and I say, 'stunning' because it just boggled the mind some of the people who came out of the woodwork. I've been back for 7 and thought I'd seen all my old friends that were still around, but heck no! Some peeps been hiding out! And it was great to see everyone, a lot of memories were shared that day and I think through this video, the guys hoped to capture that feeling and those memories.

Anyhow, enough ramblin' without further adieu;

Rock for Donnie from Richard Redman on Vimeo.

I hope you all enjoy this video and the interviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment