Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Celebrating 13 Years of YouTube Videos

Dvlog Numero Uno: July 23rd 2006 - Note: I know, I know, look, I'm doing this anniversary thing from the date I signed up to YouTube. otherwise we'd just be celebrating my Dvlog videos, which I have a lot more videos than just Dvlogs... Anyhoo: Here's where it all began.... yesterday I explained that I had 'found' YouTube somehow and ended up deciding to use the camera I had to start to document my life, dealing with my arthritis and the medications I was on and any if the 'craziness' that happens to pop it's head up frequently in my life.



Episode #25 - As you can see in between Dvlog Episode #1 and #25 I now had an 'intro'... A buddy of mine on an old forum I was a member of, wrote me a 'theme song'....
Also in this video is my sweet husky Alita. First you see her eating watermelon and then as I'm talking she's licking my knee. Alita 'knew' of my pain, she'd ALWAYS try to lick my knees and feet/toes because they were the worst and MAYBE, just maybe in her doggy mind she might have figured out that my knees and feet were the worst of my problems... Hard to say, never got my universal husky dog / huemahn voice translator working....

Episode #58 - A little rant about global warming, some lava lamp footage and....
- -

Episode # 31 - NO! These ain't in order.. OK, they will be from here on out... Some great footage of Alita and Piggey Sue 'play fighting' and the first edition of 'What's Up With That D?' Where I talk about 'The Punisher' and my fascination with all things... Erm punishing? .....
- -

Haha Episode #66 - Mr Pill Head - Showing off my 'Saruman's staff', ranting about gun violence and stuff
- -

Episode #81, Not super special, but it has Alita talking to me... And prep for a BBQ Sunday which was a weekly BBQ with my roomies, well, they got me to BBQ the steaks, they bought the steaks, I BBQ'd them... Oh, also marinaded them the day before
- -


Dvlog #125 - More awesome Alita footage + Vancouver 'snowstorm' footage and another BBQ Sunday!:
- -

Episode #186  - Alita is on the 6 o'clock news!!
-  -

Episode #188 - See I get out! Video of an adventure to Mike Fields place, remember now, this was like 2007... So none of this exists anymore ..... There's some REALLY cool shit in this video

- -


'My Wildest Dreams' Tour - Iron Maiden in Irvine California
- -

One of the last videos before Piggey Sue passed away. So cute when she cleaned Alita.....

- -
One of Elsa's first video.. Such a cute kitten.. Crazy as fuck.. But cute

This is a short weird one, well ok, they are all 'weird'.. I'm weird... But there was this old dude that people called 'Santa Claus' that started to appear in the neighborhood and I started to encounter him on my walks with Alita, so I thought I'd try to 'interview' him.... Didn't go so well>..



And just a couple more 'big ones' before we are done this 13th year YouTube celebration!!

This is a YouTube |playlist of my trip to Egypt in 2010 - Don't get more monumental than that!



And my Favorite 'Buddy' chipmunk video!


Thanks for watching!.... If you watched any of them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment