Thursday, September 27, 2018

Well, That Was Quick!

Man, check this out!
That was Centennial Building on September 8th.... Check it out today, September 27th

That's all that's left! Once they got the gutty works out looks like they've been ripping through it. 
I mean, they've been going full out really, I was really shocked on a walk with Nancy on Saturday evening, that they were jack hammering away at like 6:30 or so. It's kinda cool, the Sun is shinning where it's not shone in a couple decades, which I imagine is nice for that neighborhood. But it won't last long, as a huge new building will no doubt be blocking out the Sun again, but maybe in a year or so down the road.

Ok, when I posted the last entry, I was just sitting down to supper and hobbling out to see where Brad was soaping to death the nests of Box Alder beetles... I did grab some pix. It's hard to tell what you're looking at here because they are reduced in size. But if you see any 'red' dots, that's the female of the bug, the males are black-ish/gray with a red 'V' that's on their backs, it kinda runs along the outside of it's wings.
I'll make 'em as big as 'Blogger' will let me so you can maybe see.



Genocide!! We've committed genocide on a massive scale with soap! Muahahaha!

Some music? Our theme song...


No comments:

Post a Comment