Friday, June 15, 2018

PLEASE, Please! Please Have Water For Your Dog!!!

Hey folks, it pains me sooo much to see dogs out for a walk with their loving owners and the dog is just exhausted, I can tell it's exhausted... Can't they???

Please carry some fresh water for your dog on a walk or if it's in the yard... PLEASE... For your dog...
No matter what size or breed.,

Not Freezing cold water, but nice fresh cool water, in a water bottle, I used to use a Gatorade bottle and Alita would drink right from the 'nipple'... Ok, I just wanted to type 'Nipple'...

But seriously, please, remember with your poop bags, bring some water... Your dog will love you for it.

If you can't bring water, for whatever reason, then please walk your dog in the cool morning or evening toward dusk... To me, it's just common sense... Is your pet mine? No, but c'mon... LOVE your animals. Alita lived to be 14 because I loved her and tried my best to take care of her.

So once again.... PLEASE, have water for your dog in the Summer, Spring, Fall, heck even Winter...

They'll love you for it and I won't curse you behind your back as you walk past me with your poor puppy dragging behind you...


No comments:

Post a Comment