Wednesday, June 6, 2018

A Good Day!

Well nothing life changing happened, but I got up. Watched some disturbing videos on Chris Cornell's death not being a suicide but a murder.... According to some psychic (and a slew of "other people"), Cornell was going to leave his wife after finding some erratic and prolific spending, some tax issues and other monetary mysteries, Cornell was going to divorce her, of course thus cutting her out of who knows what... Maybe he had a stringent prenup, but this "psychic" claims Chris has been "speaking to" her, through dreams and "whispering in" her ear.
I found these videos, whether Chris is "talking" to her or not, to be rather offensive, that this woman, who wasn't even a fan or had listened to "his music", would direct the videos at Cornell's widow, claiming Chris gave her questions to ask his widow, "What were these pills in my medication bottles?", "What did you do with this money?" and so on... Just totally uncalled for... Even IF you suspect this woman of nefarious activity, it's just obscene to say this deceased 'star' is speaking through you.... She of course is not the only one. Of course like with other stars that have passed there's the side that say that Cornell was about to 'out' satanic child molesters in the industry...  on and on.. Let the poor man rest in peace. If there's charges to be laid, let the investigators do their jobs and let them go after who they must... I think it's a disservice to his memory.

Around 2 Arthur picked me up and I went over to Tim Rayne's to check out the CHSR piece that's been added to the Capital Project for tomorrow night's showing. It looks and sounds great and this segment on the station has as always great people talking about our scene, it's ups and downs, all of it honest and so well said. It's great to see Johnny James, Indigo and of course Mark And Bondo, whom I"m sure I'll see tomorrow night. I haven't had, I haven't made the time to really sit down with Bondo and Mark yet, I don't know if tomorrow night would be good, probably not, but I'll get to see them for a bit and it'll be nice to see them.
Was great to see Tim, Natalie, Hayden, Arthur and Tim's new 'lil one. I know Tim's super busy, so I've tried to stay out his hair, although he tells me and I know i'm always welcome there.

Around 5 Arthur drove me over to Scott and Andrea's. I've been going over once a week to spend some time, not only with them, but with their dog "Aura"... Scott and |Andrea are going on a vacation soon and I'll be house sitting while they are away. Aura is a great pup, she's a rescue and sadly and tragically, she was abused by previous owners. They've had her almost as many years as I've been back and she's still a little sketchy with me. We of course don't know who her owners were or what they looked like, but I'm suspecting whomever beat her may have been my size or shape. She doesn't like my cane or when I wear a hat (ball cap), I suspect she didn't like my beard either. It's amazing that animals can sense who is afraid of them, but cannot sense who has a kind heart towards animals, as I'd never harm a bone in an animals body.
But today may have been the breakthrough, still lots more visits to go, so I'm sure in the next few weeks we'll be best buds!

Frost warnings again tonight... Though I seem to recall last June being similar. It'll warm up all over soon enough!

Got my tracking number today! My Ghost album's on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment