Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Grrrrr!

Ever washed your dishes in the bathtub??? It's not easy or fun... As 'fun' as doing dishes can be... The house fix-it guy and a plumber are due tomorrow morning. I hope this is a quick job...

So I'm not like filling the tub and washing dishes, I'm just using the tap to rinse them down. The kitchen sink is, as the British say, "Proper" plugged. it's useless, water is just below the drain, so I can't even rinse stuff off... My bathtub is in an awkward spot, It's just a pain in the ass man!

So, my chipmunk fun out back here has been kinda slow. The grass got real high and I think it kinda put them off for a bit. Not sure, but my neighbor sometimes takes the pugs outback when he's trying to get them to do their thing (That's go to the bathroom, not have sex 'do their thing')... And I think that's been scaring the chipmunks away from me. They've been super skittish, although, just now I was out and I'd thrown some peanuts down. These chipmunks certainly ain't related, if they are, they sure as hell are not working together. I saw this one chipmunk come along, grab a peanut, as it turned to go back to the fence, another chipmunk showed up... So they did this kinda dance and the chipmunk with the peanut in it's mouth did this spectacular jump over the other 'munk, which sent it running, then the chipmunk with the peanut in it's mouth, shifted it around and put it in it's right cheek.. scampered back to where the peanuts were and put another peanut in it's left cheek! Cheeky bastard! These guys are gonna be over fed come Winter!!

The other day I had some fresh bird seed and when I went to put it in the feeder, I dumped the older feed out on the ground... It was quite a mound of food and the little animals gorged themselves! That mound was gone in a day! What have I done? haha.

My good friend and the host of CHSR's 'The Crazy Train' Johnny James is popping by shortly... I've been debating seeing if Johnny might want to give me the show back.. I do miss it, yet it is quite a bit of work... Ugh decisions...

Check out this little critter, sadly there's the *beeping* of the paving equipment 'backing up', which is THE single most annoying fucking noise in the World. I know it's for safety, but holy fuck!! ENOUGH.. I get the BEEP, if someone is fuking dumb enough to be behind the equipment after say, I dunno, 10 beeps, that's it, you're on your own...
Anyhow, the chipmunks make this bird type chip noise which is super loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment