Friday, February 8, 2019

Zee Friday Night Party Animal


Friday evnin' vittles; Spicy hot chicken with BBQ chicken wings, ice cold Pepsi and Lamb of God 'Sacrament' blastin' in the background...

Whooop!

That 'MacKenzie House'* mug, that's from like 1982 or so, still looks brand new. That's my drinkin' mug! I always have it ice cold in the freezer, Summer & Winter.

*Mackenzie House, is a dorm at the  University of New Brunswick. Dad was the 'Don' of the house for like 3/4 years in the early 1980's. As kids we'd spend our weekends with Dad... Can you imagine? lol... We grew up going to 'toga parties', playing 'caps'.... watching the chaos of an early 1980's male dorm... Hell yeah, it was a great upbringing!

Been trying to immerse myself in this track I am doing guest vocals on. I got to admit, it's a bit different, but I'm totally stoked to lay down my vox tracks....

Then I'll be waiting for the 'call'.... The next guest vocal project after this is gonna be fucking killer!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahha lamb of god in the background LOL. Jeez dude. You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete