Monday, February 18, 2019

Been Away.... Coming Home

Been house sitting for the last 4/5 days. But, I'm just about to head home AND... My neighbor said that a package was in my mailbox for me and he put it inside!

What could it be??? My final 'Wish.com' order I've been waiting for and had just sent them a letter blasting them for pushing the 'arrival' date from January, to February to now late February...

Or could it be the book I've ordered that my friend Brian O has just published... I'm betting on the book, as friends in Australia and the UK have already got theirs... Like a few days before mine arrived lol... what the heck??? How can a book, mailed at the same time, same place in the US arrive in Australia and the UK before arriving in Atlantic Canada???

Who knows! Stayed tuned! Video coming soon!

1 comment: