Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Bloodshed at King's Place....

I dunno what happened, but some young lady, either was stabbed, cut herself somehow... I dunno, but there was blood from the food court all the way to the elevators.

I was walking out of the food court with my headphones on when one of the cleaning ladies tapped my shoulder and pointed out the blots of fresh blood spattered all over the tile floor... I happened to be exiting in the direction of the trail of blood and passed EMT's, police and the young lady slumped by a pillar, with blood all over the floor around her. She appeared to be holding her wrist and I asked a guy standing by if she had 'slit her wrist?', but he didn't know...

The storm cometh....






















This is a screen capture from the 'Windy.com' weather map. I use it for tracking hurricanes and storms, what you're seeing is wind gusts for Wednesday Feb 13th (Storm day)... It seems to be low balling the wind forecast...

Up to 40cm of snow expected... That's "up to"... And winds again up to 70Km/hr... So that, with blowing snow or ice pellets... freezing rain... Could potentially knock out power.. In fact 60K winds around here knocks out power... So, again, be prepped!

Now... we wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment