Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Snicelandia & Recording News?

Yes, yes my friends... I've named many Winter videos this season as 'Icelandia'... But since we got tons more snow than ice, I've combined the words to create: 'Snicelandia'! Snow/Ice/Landia!


Might be hard to discern in the video, but tomorrow, rain, snow or shine... But it'll be snow.. I'll be heading to a recording studio with a local musician, that's quite well known, to record some vocals for a local band that's quite well known... I've been practicing my butt off all week for this.
Why all the secrecy? Why not!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I was cold until I watched the video, now I'm freezing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's like my own saying for when it's inclement outside; 'And I thought I was ugly until I looked outside'. lol

      Delete