Monday, March 12, 2018

SnowStorm of DEATH! Coming Soon to a City Near YOU!

That's right, Spring comes in with the ROAR of a lion! Reports forecast upwards of 40cm of snow for "some cities". Winds up to 60K expected for the Fredericton area and I imagine much higher on the coasts.
Like I was saying yesterday, the Farmer's Almanac had said we'd get some major storms this Winter, hopefully this will be the last.
Today must be the calm before the storm, it's +4 and Sunny, in the Sun it feels like +10. Just love that Spring is coming and so is Summer, bring on the heat, I know some friends of mine "hate Summer", but I thrive in it. I'll take all the heat and Sun they shun!

Power MAY be knocked out, so may not hear from me for a bit! Hunker down! Go to YouTube and check with 'Frankie' to ensure you get everything you need to stay safe in the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment