Sunday, March 11, 2018

On The Verge Of The Vernal Equinox....

Did ya'll change your clocks last night before bed? At 2AM (in New Brunswick) Daily Savings Time kicked in, we'll get a bit more daylight, more and more.
10 days away from the first day of Spring! Summer's around the corner and in the next week we'll get hopefully one of the last snow storms. Could be a doozy, but who knows right?

I can't remember the exact number of storms that the 'Farmer's Almanac' projected for this Winter season, I think it was like 8-11, and I've lost track, but we've had at least, 5-6 in Fredericton. That forecast was for the East Coast too, so, they could very well be right as there were 'storms' that didn't hit us.
Now I've been hearing we're supposed to have a great Summer, I've only got two real plans for Summer, the Metal 'fest and hoping to get down to Terry Daly's in Nova Scotia, his little plot of paradise is amazing. I went last Summer after the Metal 'fest and just before Jessy Ashfield's wedding, Jessy is Terry's daughter-in-law.

I'm actually looking more forward to getting to Terry's than the Metal 'fest heheh. Jay Chetwyn the guy who puts on the 'fest has offered me to come down. I'm no longer going to be representing CHSR or the Crazy Train, so i'll be a 'normal' dude just hanging out. One thing I do know for SURE is that I want/need a tent I can stand up in... I got a nice tent, but this whole bending over, fumbling around in a tent with a air mattress that's almost as big as the tent is for people who are able, I ain't able hehe and yeah, I don't mind camping, I really don't, I just want/need to be able to be more comfortable in a tent that's big enough to move about in. So the hunt will be on for a decent huge ass tent! My buddy Jake Duffie had an awesome one last year, it was like perfect, you could walk around in it

Oh! Something weird happened today, usually it happens in Saint John, almost around this same time....
My beard fell off!!!

Remember! Leave a comment, say 'Hello!' or.....

Slender Man will Git you!


No comments:

Post a Comment