Friday, March 2, 2018

Playlist For The Week

While it's not what I listened to ALL this week, here's a 'Playlist' for the last week (Feb 25-Mar 2):

Razamanaz - Nazareth - May The Sunshine - Nazareth - This Flight Tonight - Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog - Nazareth - My White Bicycle - Nazareth - Expect No Mercy - Nazareth - No Mean City - Nazareth - 
Destination Unknown - Missing Persons - Little Willy - The Sweet - Ballroom Blitz - The Sweet - Fox On The Run - The Sweet
This Beat Goes On / Switching To Glide - The Kings - I Can See For Miles - The Who - My Generation - The Who
I Feel Love - Donna Summers - Happy Together - The Turtles - Save It For Later - The  English Beat - Forever Young - Alphaville - I Get Around - The Beach Boys - Sloop John B - The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys - Help Me Rhonda (I Get Around) - The Beach Boys  
I Can't Go For That - Hall & Oats - Private Eyes - Hall & Oats - Man Eater - Hall & Oats -  Two Tribes - Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel - Steam - Peter Gabriel - Digging In The Dirt - Peter Gabriel - Come Talk To Me - Peter Gabriel - Secret World - Peter Gabriel - Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel - Motor City Madhouse - Ted Nugent - Space Truckin' - Deep Purple - Delirious - Prince - Let's Pretend We're Married - Prince - Darling Nikki - Prince - Let's Go Crazy - Prince - Take Me With You - Prince - It's You - TalkTalk - Dum Dum Girl - TalkTalk - Africa - Toto - Such A Shame - TalkTalk - It's My Life - TalkTalk - Life's What You Make It - TalkTalk - Livin' In Another World - TalkTalk  (Keep Feeling) Fascination - The Human League - Rosanna - Toto - Sailing - Christopher Cross - Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty - Separate Way (Worlds Apart) - Journey - Misunderstanding - Genesis - Abacab - Genesis - Arthur's Theme - Christopher Cross - Southern Girls - Cheap Trick - All We Need Is A Dream - Cheap Trick - Suspicious Minds - Elvis - Dirty Water - The Payola$ - Night Fever - The Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees - Don't Walk Away - ELO - Magic - ELO - I'm Alive - ELO - The Fall - ELO - Don't Bring Me Down - ELO - Confusion - ELO - 10538 (Overture) - ELO - Waiting For the Night - Depeche Mode - Love Will Tear Us Apart - INXS - Mad World - Tears For Fears - Mad World - Gary Jules version - Something About You - Level 42 - Lessons In Love - Level 42

And I usually put my player on 'Shuffle' to really mix it up a bit. I hope that this 'Playlist' will inspire you to reminisce on some old favorites of your own, music is the lifeblood that courses through my veins and I'd be nowhere without it. 

These are all songs I've known and loved since I was a kid, well with the exceptions of some of the ELO material. I could add so much more to lists like this, but I've got probably over a 100 playlists in my Windows Media Player.

No comments:

Post a Comment