Monday, December 10, 2018

The Fire Next Door

I always feel I need to explain it whenever I write about my 'neighbors', I have my neighbors that live in the front of the house we rent and then I have THE neighbors whom are those around me.

That being said, THE neighbors house caught fire today, in case you didn't know and well, it was chaos, as all emergencies like these are.. Still vibrating with adrenaline.
The students who rent the place were not home and that was luck on their part.. Anyhow, watch the video it has a full and detailed explanation as only I can.

Here's an 'After' picture...



Um don't ask me why I don't video while the action is going on and actually capture the 'action' lol... It took me multiple car crashes at the house in Burnaby before I actually remembered a camera and to video it... But I guess it's better I'm not thinking of grabbing my cam, because i'm thinking about the safety of my neighbors and those around me.

Our feature presentation:



No comments:

Post a Comment