Sunday, November 3, 2019

Here We Are Again.... And So There Were Two!

Short-Tail and the 'Munk that climbs up on the table are still about. Though it took forever for the Table 'Munk to get it's butt over for some peanuts!

Time Changed happened so now I'll just have morning, afternoon to get some footage. There's a great clip from later in the video that I chopped out and put it at the beginning. So cute.

Enjoy!

FUCK! GRRRR BLOGGER!!!! (The name of this website I used for my Blogs... For the last 3 days, each time I click the 'Add Photo' or 'Add Video' icon, either a blank white box comes up, or just 'text' with no graphics appears.. At least with the latter I can eventually link the YouTube video... But tonight's it's not even letting me do that...

So, here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX4wNwOs4QY

I'll try Publishing it, then try it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment