Saturday, July 6, 2019

Super Crazy New Chipmunk Video! - 'Chaos In The Driveway'!

OK, the first of the video is me setting up my R2-D2 unit. If you know Dvlog, you'll know what 'R2-D2' is.... Then my friends, the whole lot of them all met in the driveway in an epic feed off!

Coming at me from every direction, fights, comedy, confusion and even Jerkface the Wonder Squirrel makes yet ANOTHER appearance...

Enjoy:


Did you all catch the 'Capital Project' on the tele? It's sounding like it was just a provincial debut, but like I said to Tim this afternoon, it's still pretty damn cool, the CBC, like it or not, it's a Canadian institution, and to have any material broadcast by them in long form is pretty fuckin'; rad!

So thanks again to Tim et all, The Wasteland Zombies made an appearance among so many amazing artists, it's such an honor for us to be included. Seriously! 

No comments:

Post a Comment