Monday, July 15, 2019

Backyard Chipmunk Chaos,With Some Nice Close Ups!

Yeah, I try to remind myself that just yapping and dropping peanuts on the chipmunk's heads probably gets dry. So I've been trying to remind myself, see, I'm reminding myself! To get some good close ups of them grabbing my nuts....... Um...... Come on, we've been dancin' around some 'nuts' jokes for a long time now!
Anyhow, today got so chaotic, all 6 chipmunks coming at me in succession, it was so crazy I set it to the Benny Hill TV Show theme song and lol immediately got a 'Copyright strike' while it was uploading.... Probably putting that it had the 'Benny Hill Theme song in the YouTube title... MAYYYYY have had something to do with it.... But lemme know if ya can't view it or there's no sound....




No comments:

Post a Comment