Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Last Night's Pretty Decent Storm

Got some good lightning shots here and there throughout the video... Yeah, about the video. IF you follow my blogs you'll know that when I shoot anything on my Panasonic DSLR camera, I usually run into editing issues and it usually crashes my video editing program or files get corrupted.

This is probably the longest and one of the first barely edited videos from my Panasonic that has made it up to Youtube! Small victory's... SO, you can view at your own peril! lol...

Here's some suggestions: Throw on the video, relax and listen to the thunder and rain

Play the game of how many lightning flashes you see or how many thunder claps you hear...

One can 'fast forward through the video and watch for when you see flashes... It's there, it's what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment