Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Have You All Been Watching The Capital Project Episodes?

I'll admit, I haven't watched them all. I've been kinda notching some up so I can binge watch later.

BUT, Tim is a close friend of mine (and I always feel bad, because I've not spent time with him much since the houseboat adventure) and I should be helping to get the word out about these episodes..

lol... But I'm a small fry here in my blog.. Even when I post to Facebook from here, on average like 6 people read my blog... When I post the videos? Yeah, about 6 people watch them.. Over months and months it accumulates, heck I've had some videos seen thousands of times...

Anyhow, here's some of my picks for The Capital Project thus far:

A new one, Tortue. I've seen these guys for years, a great local band! Check out their story and make sure ya see 'em live:



Like the loud music?? Deep Fryer is your band! Aside from Neighbourhood Watch, and Hard Charger is kinda like Motorhead in that Punks or Metallers could embrace them, but Deep Fryer is Hardcore! I want Mike Erb to run for Mayor of Fredericton. The band also has Jean E Sheehy... An amazing guitarist and a great guy, he's got like one of THE coolest 'radio' voices around!



And who doesn't love 'The Green Lung Grinders'???? This is music for EVERYONE to enjoy! I'm always a little surprised how each Canada day, they don't have the Grinders playing after Scotty & The Stars! I mean, what's not kid friendly about my friends?? Heck some of them are parents themselves!


Of course there's the Neighbourhood Watch nerds..... I don't know much about these guys.. I think they play.. Punk Rawk? Hardcore? I dunno....


'Wicked Vices' are a great band to check out:


'Chips' are fun too! Not like the Ponch and Jon Baker, but like the kind you eats!
Mmm Chips!


And here's the link to 'The Capital Project' YouTube Page..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvYPTrNzzPrmtObcD6dOEOQ

 Subscribe, click the 'bell' icon so you get notified when there's new episodes, send to music loving friends, former residents of the area... Spread it like the plague! This is our local scene! These guys did years of work on this!..
And if you missed the 45 minute documentary that was shown on CBC:

https://gem.cbc.ca/media/media/absolutely-canadian/episode-37/38e815a-0114d5475f0

Don't make me come to your homes and punch you in the junk!!!

And yeah no more chipmunk videos until all 1,047 of my Facebook Subscribers have posted back to me that they've watched The Capital Project!!

So get on itQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment