Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Closest Call - EPIC Dvlog Episode

OK, so here it is. nearly 1/2 hour in length, this episode contains everything that happened BUT the actual incident. Hindsight is 20/20 I wish I had listened or at least remembered my friend Larry's advice to have been recording when that incident happened... Mind you having video footage of almost being run over by two sheriff department deputies would have been very controversial video indeed.... Hopefully there isn't a next time... But next time.

There's some audio/wind issue in the vid, deal with it. I tried not to show any of the city hall staff's faces, they do appear for seconds...  Here is it:

As sort of an 'epilogue' to this incident, today when I went downtown, I went straight down my street to Regent and Beaverbrook/Dundonald St. and at that intersection.... The walk light doesn't tell you to walk until AFTER the turning arrow for oncoming turning traffic is over... SO, the guy said that this would cause a conflict. I think, that the cities traffic lights are timed, sequenced to help maintain good traffic flow and volume... IF they were to fuck with the lights at Mcleod and Regent, were i was nearly hit, then that would offset the 'flow'... So, given that me, one lil long haired tattoo'd dude, MAY have been the only one to go to city hall and bring up these incidents, they ain't gonna go and mess with the cities traffic flow to appease me.

I've found alternate routes and given that I'm as cautious as I've been for other intersections and crossing, I should be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment