Wednesday, June 12, 2019

New Little Ones In The Backyard

I don't recall ever making a post to my blog from bed before.

I feel like shit, and even feel a little worse today because it's my oldest brother Scott's birthday and as I feel right now, even just taken some green medication for my nausea, am not going to make it for the birthday dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.

On another note, kind of exciting, there's definitely at least two new young chipmunks in the backyard.
Last evening I encountered one for the first time  (See yesterday's video) and while I was outside for my medication another came into the backyard. This one so timid in my presence that even tossing a peanut in its direction sent it scurrying for cover.

Man really dislike feeling like crap from the methotrexate on beautiful days.
And as I said, it sucks particularly more because it's Scott's birthday. But I've got to suffer to get better and it feels like this disgusting medication is working.

But Elsa has just snuggled up to me so it's time for sleep and hope the nausea subsides .

Bleh methotrexate

No comments:

Post a Comment