Thursday, June 6, 2019

Necropolis Junction! and the week on the hous boat, an updae....

Home... Sooooo tired and beat lol... wAS an astounding weekend. May have rivaled last years houseboat adventure; unpacked, showered, made an uber huge 'sub' sandwich for supper, it kept reminding me of a pillow and I wanted to lay my head to rest on it.\

Putting vid together now... I'd regail you with crazy stories from the week, but i'll have to wait, if I tried to start telling stories now I'd fall asleep....

Here is a pic of our 'boat'... The S.S. SBruce Moose!



And 8 years ago, I had my toes straightened and it made things a lot better, but I have to say, it was probably one of THE most single painful experience in this symbiotic relationship with my arthrits my body and I....
My left foot after my 'four toe reconstruction'... Go for it, it only made my foot feel like it was on fire all day
Too tired, must sleep hope all is well with ya!s



No comments:

Post a Comment