Friday, March 1, 2019

BUDDY!!!!

HOLY CRAP! I was sitting eating lunch and I noticed that Elsa was intently watching something out the big picture window... I assumed it was the tree rat... But I got up, went to the window and who was outside??

BUDDY!!!!!

I'm pretty sure it's him.. If not, it could be one of the family! Man! March 1st and he's out and about...

I really hope it's him, I've wondered if he'd survived the winter at all and maybe he did... Like I've said, he certainly wasn't short on food haha...

More to come

Last known photo of 'Buddy' -From last Fall

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you go and try to feed him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get to where he was, way too much snow over there. But I did go to where I normally fed the chipmunks and he didn't come over, I couldn't even see him from there, plus all I had was bread lol. And when I went to try and see if he'd come to me I made a kinda startling discovery , which I'll post video about later

      Delete