Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Bang'n Metal & Are You A Boy Or A Girl?

Much thanks to Sandra Tremblay at Art Jewel Designs at 649 Queen St. in Freddy Beach (That kick ass shop just inside the doors on the way to Isaac's Way).
I took her in my new skull bracelet and she banged that fucker into a better shape to fit my dainty little wrists...

Now it'll never leave my wrist! They'll have to cut my hand off to get at it! Muahahahha!

Tonight's methotrexate night! So tomorrow I'm in the 'Vomitoriam'! At least I'm feeling better by Friday, thought last Friday and even Saturday I was still having bouts of nausea.... Only a few more months of this shit... Then I'm on some more shit and after that, the biggest shit of them all...The biologicals.... Ain't life fuckin' grand?

I ran into Sammie X today. We haven't seen each other in a long time. Sammie was a local music/Metal promoter. We've had a lot of great chats about the local scene and now we both seem to have moved to the outer fringes of the scene and both of us had little clue about what's going on, who is doing what, who has new albums, we didn't know jack shit lol.... and I'm kinda ok with that. I loved doing the radio show and I'm sure she loved doing the promotional work, albeit in this city, it's usually a lose/lose situation... It's a horrible city to try and put on shows, because no one ever commits to coming, most don't buy tickets in pre-sale... It's an even more stressful job than in cities where the Metal scene is thriving... Anyhow, it was great to see Sammie.

Alright, time to fall down somewhere, enjoy the 'Dvlog' it's got some rare cutness from Elsa, some more outbound footage of me navigating the fucking icy streets of this city... Few more weeks, it just might be safe to be walking around out there.


1 comment: